July 22, 2017

Bedroom Closet

I'm at it again. Yep, I've just jumped right in and decluttered something on a whim and have enjoyed the results. 

This time, it's my scarves - and believe me when I say that I didn't know I had so many of the darned things! I still have a few from when I was working at the RACQ! I had others which really aren't my style and then I thought to move the two boxes which house the Summer scarves and the Winter scarves down a shelf so I can see what's in them. This wasn't a bad idea when you really think about it... seeing I'm not a tall person, and the boxes are lovely, have a handle and hold everything I need in them, it really does neaten up the whole cupboard.

But this did mean moving everything on the bottom shelf to the top shelf... and I didn't mind that either, I found a few things I had been looking for and I could put them away into other places around the room as well. This was great!

The best thing was that I finally got to use the scarf-holder I scored for Christmas years ago and it holds so many scarves! And I have that hanging on the inside of the door - as you can see - and I'm hoping to put one of my belt-holders next to it soon... so I don't have to go rummaging through the wardrobe for belts anymore. 

But that, my friends, is another item for another day! So, how is your decluttering going? All good I hope. Do drop a line below in the comments and let us know how you're going with your place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment