November 16, 2018

Been A While

Hi there.

Well, it's been a couple of weeks for me to be here; and there's a good reason. I've been making Christmas gifts for my family and not decluttering anything much really since my last donation day. 

So, I thought if I'm not doing anything, I shouldn't write in here. 

I have been organising my record/vinyl collection and putting it up on discogs - an online site to organise and find out how much your vinyls are worth. It's a good place to put them in case something happens to your vinyl collection, then it's all there for you to show the insurance company. 

And I've also begun to sort out my art equipment. I've just recently bought myself a tabletop easel to use for when I'm on holidays and I don't have any room for a big easel. It only cost me $17.00 from Eckersley's and that was on sale - down from $30.00. Not a bad deal. 

With Christmas coming up, I'm not going to be getting you all do any weekend challenges. It's because of the holiday season coming up too. It's not fair on you or your family to have you decluttering your home while you've got family with you around this time of year. So, at the end of November, I'll be updating you about what I'm doing around my home, but you don't have jump in an join in.

I'll start up the decluttering journey again in January and we'll get ourselves back on track again, okay? Sounds like a plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment