November 17, 2019

A New Bookcase - purchased!

Okay, I didn't purchase it.

Mum and Dad are buying me the new bookcase and a new desk for Christmas - which means I'm not expecting anything big for Christmas this year. And Mum said that she's getting people what they need this year - and not what they want.

I needed a new desk and a new bookcase; and that's what they're going to get me. 

But I still need to clean out the office and throw out a shit load of crap.  Most of it is done, and I'm going well at it.

So far, I've gotten two more big bags in the rubbish bin - and there's another few I'm going to fill today and tomorrow. And Dad and I are going to build the new bookcase from IKEA (aka: the place you get into but never leave), and it's been a harder task to find a decent desk I can have here.

Yeah the desk might take longer to find. We did find one at Tender Disposals - the one I wanted - but they wanted $540 for it. What a rip off!

Well, there's a storm coming. It's getting dark and the thunder is getting close. I better go and get into the cleaning up. About time we got some rain - to put out the bush fires around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment