April 04, 2020

I've Been Lazy

This virus has really bugged me, but it's gotten me to work on a few things - only a few - over time. And then, I got to thinking that we have a lot of time to do everything we want to get done.

So, I'm slowing it all down.

Okay, I've gotten 4 bags of charity stuff all worked out, and my shoes as well, but really, I don't have to rush. And neither do you. This is the perfect time to take your time and work through your house at your own pace and work on what you need to get finished. The best thing about this staying-at-home bit of this is that you can be sure what you want to throw out and what you don't.

Anyway, today, I've folded some laundry, and have to put it away - along with other laundry I've had folded and stashed in my bedroom. Then, I'll be looking at the art gear at the top of wardrobe and little by little I'll be working through that; and seeing what I want from it and what I don't. There's a bag I don't want anymore and I'll be putting anything I don't want into that and putting a label on the handle to put into the top of the wardrobe so I can pull it out when the charity stores are taking donations again.

Man, that's going to be a great day, right? So many people are going to be giving on that first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment