August 24, 2017

Donation Day

Today is donation day. 

I've scored a good box from the fruit and veggie market and I've filled it with things I no longer want... an old fruit bowl, candles I'll never use, a bag I scored but just found I never used either and other things as well as pictures from around the house I used in the bathroom (you know the ones which just look pretty and make the room look nice - just to fill in the spaces). 

Yep, I'm filling up this box to put in the boot of the car and take to my charity today. The box will stay in the car and I'll take in the pieces; I'll ask them to please return the box to me so I can reuse it because it's a nice solid box. 

Anyway, I'll still look around the shop and see what's there, then come home - hopefully empty-handed -and that'll be something good; to leave the store without anything; unless I do need it. 

Like those plate organisers... they were great! I can't believe I found them for $3.00 each. Then, there were the smaller set for just $2.00, which my sauce pan lids fitted perfectly!  How cool is that? Well, that was my score for this week... and well earned I must say. I wasn't going to buy anything in Vinnies, but I'm glad I did. These things have made my life so much easier! Well, I hope your work on your house has been going well. In the past week or two, I've had some clarity occur - I don't know how but it's been happening, and life has been so much easier of late; it's been easier to get rid of things, to clean away things, to put away what's not needed... it's hard to explain, but it's all working out for me right now. How about you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment