April 23, 2018

I've Been Away

I've had a week off just last week because I've been in hospital for day surgery - and man, that takes it right out of ya! My Mum stayed overnight and then the simplest things wiped me out... from the grocery shopping (thank goodness she was there to drive me!) to just making the bed and putting away the wiping up.

So, I must apologise for not updating you guys last week. But I did say I was cleaning the house big time for Mum stay... and that was the reason why.

Well, a few days before she did, I donated a big lot of things to my local Vinnies and scrubbed the house as clean as I could get it. But I'm looking at making sure I get more things out the door soon again and make another donation to Vinnies of some clothes I don't wear or fit into - no matter how nice they look.

Then, I have to look at which VCR collectable tapes are to be either sold or donated - and see how much money they'd be worth and sell them. It's now time to get rid of them. 

Mum has noticed that I do need more space - another room for my art and craft gear, and has said that I have 'some stuff!' but she has noticed that I do use everything in the house; which is a good thing. Not only am I an op-shopper, but I also declutter the things I no longer need and buy in op-shops what I want in my house. But I do need more room as well. 

Ironic that I have been decluttering for so long, and yet I still need room to make up a proper house. It's mainly to entertain and make it so my place is easier to get around in... that's all. 

So, what did you get up to while I was away? More decluttering? Or have you op-shopped like me after you donated your unwanted goodies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment