January 10, 2020

A New Year Of Decluttering


Well, I've just looked at the side bar numbers; and I've been very busily changing up the numbers and making sure I have it all correct. 

In 2019, I ditched over 40 bags of rubbish from my home - many of them between Christmas Night and New Years Eve. Yeah, would you believe I tossed from my house 11 or so bags of rubbish from my house within 4 days? True! I did!

Then, the Donations Bags Filled were 21. And the Donation Runs were 17. Now, I have dropped into charity stores without donations, and that's more than 17. However to drop off donations? Well, that's about right. 

This year, the numbers are starting again. I'm going to begin counting again and see how well I do this year. But I'm going to keep a counter of how many of each year I do and see if I can beat each number. 

So, how about you? Are you doing this also? Let's see if you can do that same as me - or better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment