May 01, 2020

Kitchen Sorting

Here in Brisbane, Australia, there's been a few restrictions relaxed. We're allowed to go out for takeaway foods, coffee and other takeaway things - but not sit in cafes. So, that's something. 

Well, while I was out yesterday, I bought some coffee to take to a friend's house (which we're allowed up to two people at our places) and I spotted some coffee cups which had been on sale for a while. I loved this cups for a long time, so I bought them.

On bringing them home, I realised I had to declutter my kitchen to make them fit. So, I spent about an hour cleaning out and cleaning up and kitchen... and it's fun when you figure out to fit things - kind of like a jigsaw puzzle. And the best thing about this is that I managed to let go of two sets of cups I no longer use; packing them up for donation in future.

How cool is that? 

How is your place coming along?

Mine is slowly by surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment