May 15, 2018

The Home Office - At Long Last!

I've been promising myself for yonks to get in and work on the home office for ages - over a year actually - and today is the day!

Last week, my Dad came over here and complained that the floorboards were creaking too much for his liking and imagined all my books crashing through to the kitchen - and it was because there was too much weight on them. So, I'm going to sort through some of the major stuff, move the tables around and fill up a book bag for one of my Bookcrossing friends interstate. 

First off, before I touch it, I'll photograph my office... then I'll empty it out and photograph it again and move the furniture back into the places I want it to be. This will be after I've sorted through the things I no longer need or want anymore. 

This will take a few hours and I'm happy to take this time; and I've only got a few minutes to go until I take off out of here and do it. Wish me luck in how it'll look in the next four or five hours! 

So, which place are you tackling soon? Is it big or small? Is it something you've been putting off - like me? - or something on-going? Let us all know and keep us posted about your success with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment