May 11, 2018

Weekend Challenge

First, I must apologise for not writing as much. There's a good reason for this. One of my best friends I've known for over 30 years has died; but not in the way I thought she would. She took her own life; and before she did, she told me a bunch of lies.

So, I'm kind of struggling right now. 

Anyway, I'm glad I put up those links for you all on Sunday; as I found out about her on the following day.

But this weekend, I'd like to challenge you all in a different way. Instead of cleaning out something, make something in remembrance of somebody you hold dear. 
Find the little things around the house which remind you of them and put them into a nice knick-knack shelf, or a box with their photo next to it, or do something out in the garden like plant a rose bush to remember them. 

This is your challenge. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.  Next week, we'll be back into the decluttering again.

No comments:

Post a Comment