October 06, 2018

Birthday Goodies

I've just had a birthday yesterday, and my house is always a mess around this time of year - because of the amount of time it takes to put things away. 

But this year, I'm going to put a stop to that.

I'm hoping to get in and work out the junk in the living room and the good things and organise my place in such a way that I'm not dodging around it all the time.

I have donated a few things in the past week - which is a good thing - and I'm looking at donating more things to make my home better and running a lot smoother; starting with the living room. 

After the shelving went in, I found that a lot of things are still being sorted out in them and I still find that I'm either taking things out of them or storing more things in them; which is a good thing I think. I've got so much more room for the clothes horse to move around and after I cleaned out the storage facility, I have found more space in there for my art gear. 

Both of these things are great for me.

But still, more needs to be done to make the house more tidy and better for me to live here. Also, when the time comes to move, I don't want to the hassle of stuffing around with crap I don't want anymore. So, there's that too. 

How is your journey going? Seeing I'm going over the other bits in my place again, I'm wondering if you're redoing your place - or parts of your place too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment