September 22, 2018

Art Shelving

This has happened so fast, and I'm glad it has... well, the shelving I was planning on getting next week, I bought this week instead. And well, they're in and I've given away the old skinny bookcase to my neighbours (and they love it!) and I've reorganised my art area completely! 

It looks great!

I have already been to the market at the Logan Artists Association and fixed up my stock box, putting everything away into zip-lock bags and packing them into another box where it all fits completely and the other display boxes are empty and ready for other uses. Then, I've bought another 3 boxes to pack up and ready the stock box for another use around the house. 

Yes, this has happened sooner than I expected, and it's great!

I'll get the art area and living room pulled together before Christmas and the place will look and feel so much better than it has in years. 

I've already given away smaller canvases I don't need anymore and put my esky/cooler onto one of the shelving units. Then, I bought a box for all my laundry detergents and extra things - like extra bottles of vinegar and boxes of bi-carb soda - which don't fit anywhere else. I've got more room in the kitchen and around the washing machine now it's all put away in a place I can get to without much fuss.

It's a great thing to have this all sorted out before my birthday and before Christmas; as the townhouse will be looking so much better soon. Now, just to tidy up and bags of junk sitting around and put away the laundry which is piled up in the bedroom (yep, I'm lazy like that... it's just something I can't get around to doing some days). So, what have you been doing to keep yourself on your journey? 

No comments:

Post a Comment