September 13, 2018

Feeling Stuck!

Yep, I'm feeling really stuck right now. There's the mental stuckiness and the physical stuckiness too... I'm just stuck!

I can't move anything around until the markets this weekend have been and gone, where I'm hoping to sell off everything in my stock box, and have a spare empty box to use for storage here in my office. And I'm unable to move anything upstairs into the wardrobe until after this weekend coming because I'll need it for the market.

So, everything is kinda sitting around the house making me feel... well... stuck!

The garden is looking great though - at least there's that. 

And over the past week I've found out in a really hard way that I'm allergic to bamboo - oh, yay... that's great! An artist, a painter, allergic to the most common thing around! Yes, I'm grumpy and tired, because the medicine the doctors put me on to get rid of the hives kept me awake at night, something I've grown accustomed to not doing anymore.

I've been feeling not very motivated as well. But I've been pushing myself to get in and work in the garden, do all the laundry (while we have the great weather to do it) and put away everything I can while I'm at home to do it. 

Otherwise, I have new neighbours, who are lovely people and are just starting out - which means, they really need to get themselves furniture and make their place their own. I've suggested op-shops and they can come with me to look at some of the Super Stores to see what they have... they're thinking about it. 

Anyway, how is your decluttering going? Seeing I've had a tiring week, it'd be great to hear how everyone is going on their journey to encourage me to keep me going on mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment