September 06, 2018

New Plans

I'm planning for new things to happen around the house which will help me with my decluttering. My birthday is coming up in early October, and I normally buy myself something great for each year. This year, I'm buying myself two shelving units for my 45th birthday.

Not only do I need them, but they'll be a want as well. 

I'm hoping to get rid of the tall skinny bookcase and a round, yellow set of drawers I've had in my living room too. The shelving will be shorter than what I have so can see on top of them and lighter too. I'm hoping they work out for me in the long run.

This is going to be a good thing for me when I get in and sort out the smaller canvas' and then put the bigger ones underneath my workbench where they won't get kicked - yep, that is exactly what happened recently to me, and why I haven't posted here for decluttering. I cracked a bone in my pinky toe and it's been healing slowly. But I really do need to work on what needs to be stored and how in this place. 

How are you going with your decluttering? Is it chugging along well, or stalling like mine? Or are you planning a big thing like I am as well? Well, keep up the great work and please feel free to comment below on what you've been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment