September 07, 2018

Weekend Challenge Time

Okay, I'm closing up a part of my hobby business - Crafty Pegs - and taking it to another level of its very own in the next month. 

This means I'll be cleaning up and cleaning out a lot of stock and crap out of my house and storage area. This also means I have to pull things out of where they've been sitting for months - sometimes over a year - and go through it in the next few days and start repricing, looking at what they really look like and make sure they will definitely sell!

This will take the weekend - because I'll be that focused on this task.

So, the challenge I'm proposing to you all is to have a good look at what has been sitting dormant in and around your house. This is going to be somewhat of an Elephant in the room kinda deal... what have you been avoiding in your decluttering journey, that one thing which you really need to get done, but hesitate to do so?

Well, now is the time to jump in with both feet and declutter that damned Elephant out of your life once and for all! I'm doing it and now, I want you to do it! Take the whole weekend - from Friday afternoon/evening to Sunday night - to get it all done; and once we have it finished and done with, come back here and let us know how it went in the comments below. I'd love to know how it went.

Was it difficult? Was it easy? Did it help you move onto other parts of your decluttering journey? This will be the biggest thing we both will work on this weekend. 

I'm not saying this will be easy... and it's not going to be hard either. But it will help everyone with their most difficult part of their journey. Good luck with this Elephant you've got to work with - as well as I have to as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment