May 24, 2019

The Signs of Progress!

At the beginning of the year, I put up a little table on the sidebar of the amount of rubbish bags, the donation bags filled and the donation runs I have done - and I've kept it up-to-date.

Now, look at the numbers! Aren't they fantastic? I thought to leave it up there for 5 months and see how I do. It's coming up to the end of May and I'm very pleased to see how many Donation Runs and Donation Bags Filled are up there. But Rubbish Bags are past 20! Woah! 

So, if you're keeping track of these three things in your decluttering, how many have you done? I'm curious... and we could challenge each other with it too if you'd like - see how many we get done by the end of the year to see if we could beat each other. 

Nah... it's not how many we can get done, it's a matter of how tidy our houses become. I'm just pleased to donate as much as I am donating. My house is looking better and I'm so pleased with my progress this year. 

Well, how are you doing with your progress? 

No comments:

Post a Comment