August 10, 2019

One Bag Down!

Well, as I promised, I have begun cleaning out the Home Office. And I've done out one bag of crap...yep, it was all crap/junk in this bag. I looked at dates on the bank statements and medical items and made sure they were from 2014 and before and ripped them up into tiny pieces and then? Well, they went into a rubbish bag. 

The bag all of this came from began to fall apart and so that went into the rubbish bag too!

I came across bank statements and medical statements (which had been paid) and old Christmas cards (which I cut up and turned into Christmas tags for this Christmas by cutting off the front of them and cutting the main picture of the into little designs and then punching a hole into the top of them for the ribbon). I found a lot of things I had been looking for and have put them to one side - and the whole pile I sorted through came to about a fifth of the whole bag! A fifth! Woah! That's huge! 

The rubbish bag ended up in the bin outside and I now have another bag in the living room to go through tomorrow before I bring down two more bags to go through before the end of next week. This will be a great thing for me - to get this all done before the end of next week, mainly because then I can start planning out what will be going on in the home office. 

I have been looking on the Facebook Marketplace for desks and bookcases, but it's all too expensive - and it's too far to drive to pick them up too. But then, I have a few months to find the right ones, right?

How's your place going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment