March 16, 2019

Busy

I haven't had much time to myself lately to clean out the house or the office. So, the archive boxes I bought are still not established and I'm still in a messy office.

You see, my air-conditioner broke down last month and I had to get my Dad to get it out and put in a new screen. This took time; and once it's been in, my brother and his girlfriend went on a holiday and my folks took care of their dog. Well, I've been caring for the dog off and on over the past few weeks, so I haven't been able to do any cleaning out because we're not allowed to have any dogs here at the complex.

This isn't what I planned for the past few weeks, but it's been happening. 

What I planned was to have my office completely tidied up and cleaned out. But I guess the best laid plans don't always go the way we want, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment