March 21, 2019

Things Going On

Over the past few weeks, I've had a lot going on in my life; but the one big thing was a new window screen going into the office window and a dead air-conditioner being removed.

Yes, it's all be done and dusted and now there's better air flow throughout the house!

It's so nice to feel a nice breeze at night and during the day too.

Tomorrow, I'm getting into this office and sorting through more of the things which need to be looked into; so I can clean up the place more and be ready to move out of this townhouse once the time comes up. 

Today, I gave away a bag of books and a briefcase of my Dad's (and yes, he knew it was going, I asked if he wanted it anymore, and he said no). So, I cleaned it out and cleaned it up and took it to the Vinnies in my area and told them the code to it. Man, they were relieved to know what that was! I said that Dad couldn't be bothered putting a code in, so he left it as the basic numbers it came with. The lady there told me that they had a suitcase with a coded lock they were stuck with for about a week figuring out the code on it; not a lot of fun when nobody knows the code on those things.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm getting in and slowly cleaning out what I no longer need. It's now becoming a slower process of giving away things; and more of a putting things in archive boxes thing. 

So, how is your clean-out going? All good I hope. Keep up updated in what you've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment