January 31, 2017

Hooks On Command

I love gadgets for cleaning up and storing things as much as the next person.

But the best thing I have ever found in my life is the range of 'Command Hooks'. These are hooks which stick onto walls, doors and other surfaces and you can remove them without leaving a mark.

I love them so much I have a collection of them in my hall table just in case I need one or two - or more - at any given time.

Now, I have been using them for hanging my handbags inside my wardrobe doors. They come in a range of different weights and sizes and they come in plastic or metal or tiny clear ones as well. I've got them dotted all around the house in all kinds of places. And I almost forget they are around because they're so convenient.

Anyway, I'm wondering what kinds of great little gadgets you've found that help you out in your decluttering. Mine are the 'Command Hooks' - and there's other things too; but mainly these hooks are it. So, do tell, what do you love to use that helps you out in a huge way. Just leave a comment below and help us all become better at defeating our clutter and better at storage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment