January 12, 2018

Heatwaves and Freezing Tempuratures

Where I am, in Australia, we've been hit by a huge heat wave. However, I know this blog goes international; and wherever my reader/s are, there's also extreme temperatures where you are as well.

I haven't posted much this week, and there's a good reason for it - it's been so very hot and I'm taking it easy so I don't get heat exhaustion. 

I have been slowly cleaning out the kitchen a little by sorting out my kitchen knives and working out the herbs (as Peter Walsh has kept us on our toes with his daily decluttering challenges); and my Donation Box is brimming with donations for the charity store of my choice (St Vincent De Paul). However, actually getting those items there? Well, that's going to take a little time. 

I have been resorting through my art items for class and organising my living room so I don't have so much sitting around to trip over during the day or night. 

There's still a lot of sorting out to do, and I still have to organise myself to head into the city to donate some old music to the State Library (who have taken an interest in any music I have so they can preserve it). So, this is what I've been up to this week, how about you? Have you been kept busy with your decluttering? Keep us all informed with how you're doing in your endeavours to work with your clutter by commenting below. 

This weekend's challenge isn't too hard though: get all the pens and pencils you have around the house in your phone nook, office and in your drawers and sort out which ones work, which ones don't and which ones you really use and organise them. Toss out the ones which don't work, figure out how many pencils you have - and if you have too many, get them together and donate them to a primary school or your charity store.

Easy! The heat or cold shouldn't affect you with this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment