April 09, 2017

The Living Room - Part One

This is what I've been doing for the past few weeks; and it's not a good thing.

This afternoon, I got in and worked on my clutter. As you can see from the post below, I am going to transform my living room into a more lovely destination to be - seeing I spend a lot of time there at night. However, this will take time.

Anyway, today, I did the first of many clean-outs. The big plastic box has been removed and is now in my wardrobe upstairs. I've removed all the reusable bag from it and put my 'World's Greatest Shave' gear in it for next year (this includes my posters I haven't used this year and the collection boxes and hats). Fortunately for me, I've still got a lot of room in the top of my wardrobe, because I put some smaller handbags in the box as well. 

The next thing I did was put those reusable bags next to the garage door for tomorrow. I'll be taking them to my parents' house for Mum. She likes to use them for donation bags. I don't want them bag as I don't use them anymore. They've been sitting around my house for 2 years and I would usually toss them in the bin... so it's best if somebody else uses them.

So, part one of getting my living room sorted out has been done. I'm so happy about this! While I did this, I also put away the rest of the Halloween and Christmas Decorations... yay for me! But still, I must make sure the laundry is put away next... yeah, I'm still leaving the basket on the floor, all of it folded but not put away. It's a glitch, but I'll work on it. What's your glitch in your housework you're still working on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment