April 08, 2017

It's Been A While...

I've been working on my living room.

Seriously, it's just too small - not in size, but in what I have in it. There's a 3-seater lounge and a large coffee table; and they seem to take up everything! So, I'm going to sell them both and buy 2 single retro chairs and a nest of tables. Yep, I'm downsizing to make my lounge room look smaller.

I hope this works out.

So far, I've been to a few Life Line Super-Stores and found my first chair; buying it for $20. Now, to get in and sell the lounge so I can get in and use the chair. And once I've sold the lounge, I'll get in and sell the coffee table.

However, there's going to be a lot of cleaning up first... I still have to clean out the coffee table and put away a lot of things from the lounge (the latter won't take long). And the one thing that will keep me on my toes is that I can't just dump things on the chairs; I have to put them away. 

So, how is your cleaning out going? Mine is big - but I'm still taking it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment