February 28, 2019

A Little At A Time

I've been suffering from a bit of depression; and so I haven't been cleaning out as much as I thought I would be.

But today, while I waited for my internet to collect itself together and get back online, I pulled out a couple of books I know I will never read and put them by the office door. They're going to be put into the Donation Box to be taken away next week.

I'm also working on using up all my yarn to be made into beanies... I know that sounds strange, but I have a lot of knitting yarn; and why not make them into something cute? 

The air-conditioner died a few weeks back, so I'm getting in and cleaning up the home office to make sure we can get the old one out and put in a good screen to get air through the office again - it's been a long time since this office has had a good gust of wind through here. 

I'm also hoping to get myself a nice desk to replace my corner one - one which will be ordinary, have drawers and I can put my computer tower on it next to my screen. I have to get rid of the filing cabinet too - as it's just full of things I don't need anymore. There's a lot of sorting out that needs to be done there. 

This will take time, and some op-shopping later this year. I do hope it works out though. I'm hoping to put aside some money to save up for the next desk though. 

There is still some smaller things I need to get into to either put away, sort through or throw out. And that's the little things which normally get in the way isn't it? Anyway, how is your place going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment