February 22, 2019

Weekend Challenge Time!

Wow! Where did the week vanish to?

Okay, first it was Monday and suddenly it was today, right? 

Well, this weekend is going to be a wet weekend, so I can get in and do some serious vacuuming here at home and dusting too. 

This week, I've gotten in and mowed the lawn, pulled weeds, potted up a new plant my Mum and Dad bought me and well, made the garden start to look good again... and after last year's Little Garden Facelift, I don't really have to do anything much. 

But this weekend, the challenge is to get in and do the things you've been putting off. Yes, this is the time to dig into that place, that thing, you hate to do, and get yourself to clean it out, sort it out and make it properly organised, cleaned, washed and dusted. 

For me, I've been putting off the vacuuming, dusting and tidying up the extension cord from the broken down air-conditioner in the home office. I have to also put away books I've got sitting around the place, wash the kitchen floor and wash the bathroom floor too and find my kitchen table.

All of this in a weekend while it's windy and raining outside... yep, it's going to be bad weather outside, and this is why I'm pushing this challenge for this weekend. While it's dreadfully awful outside, it's best to ignore it and get going inside the house. 

So, do tell, what is going to be your task for this weekend? Be it just one thing or many, let us all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment