February 16, 2017

A Joint Effort!

Today, Mum and I made a joint effort and went out to The Really Good Bookstore at Browns Plains to hand in the books we didn't want anymore and put up our exchange rates!

It felt good to have over $150 worth I could use at the store; and yet, I left empty-handed until the next time I wanted to buy a good book there for that much (or use a little of it).

We both filled the boot of my car with books! Now that says something about how many books we were parting with. I had two bags and Mum had three. But we came home with only two (Mum had them on order) and I left with none. I'm so darned proud of myself that I didn't have a book in my hands when I left a bookstore! 

Anyway, I returned home with my recyclable bags all ready to use them again for more books to fill them. I can't wait! What a joint effort it was to give away books to a great place and still we got something in return. Do you have a place such as this? What is it like? Tell us all about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment