February 07, 2017

The Junk Room

We all have one. 

It's inevitable and unavoidable. 

It's .... the junk room!

I have a junk room and it's usually the toughest room around to clear. No matter how many times I've tried, how often I've jumped into it and cleaned it up, it all returns to being the junk room.

It's my home office.

I love being in here and enjoy being around my books and my Reading Chair (it's the chair you see on my blog profile pic). But the junk just seems to pile up around it in this room. 

The rest of the house is clean and tidy. I can manage it just nice. The bathroom has been kept clean. The living room is being managed nicely. The kitchen is perfect. But the one room I have always struggled with - and I think always will - is my junk room. 

I guess we will all have that part of the house which will come back and bite us for some years, right up until we get our butt into gear and work on it properly. So, what part of your house just doesn't pull together properly? Do you know what the problem is? If not, have you tried a number of times to get it fixed up? Let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment