January 07, 2019

Big Clean-Out Starts!

Well, yesterday, I got in and cleaned out the newspaper holder next to my chair and threw out old newspaper, and other junk from that holder, sorted through it and moved it upstairs into my bedroom, where I changed that grey one into my office/study and moved the one in there to the living room (yes, I have more than 3 of these old newspaper holders). 

After that, I sorted through my yarn and put it into the big bag of knitting yarn (to be looked into later) and then vacuumed the living room floor and under the chair and around where the newspaper holder usually sits. Then, I put back into that holder only what is going to be used in it - and nothing else.

Now, there's 3 items in the donation box with a big bag of rubbish in the bin. And that's just from the living room. 

Today, I'm pulling down all the Christmas Ornaments and putting it all away. Then, I'm going to put some of the archive boxes away in the wardrobe in the office and organise the third archive box I've had since July last year to pack away more of my personal items from my life. Yep, today is going to be a busy day. 

So, what are you getting up to today? Are you doing what I'm doing with the decorations? Or are you picking something else to do this year? Are you looking back on another challenge from last year to jump into? 

No comments:

Post a Comment