January 17, 2019

By The Back Door

Isn't it funny how much we use doors, and yet we ignore how much mess is next to and around them?

Well, today, I nearly tripped over something next to my back door and I knew why - there was a huge mess there I had been ignoring for over a year. So, I got in and cleaned it up.

There was 2 rubbish bins - one of which I really didn't need - and the other was full to brim with art and craft things which were supposed to be tossed out last year. So, I went through the craft gear and sorted it out, figured out what I wanted to keep, what I wanted to throw out and put everything being tossed out into a big rubbish bag.
Meanwhile, I moved a red container filled with wooden sprung clothes pegs. Yeah, in my 'Crafty Peg' days, I went kinda nuts in collecting them. Now? Well, I'll never run out of them, will I? But my plastic ones are going brittle and I'm looking whether to get in and work on a collection of wooden ones for myself - thus why I haven't given away any of these ones.

Well, swept up the area, threw out an old cockroach trap and put an empty bin back, and the container full of pegs and it looks good. What I threw out was a really old bin, anything I didn't need and it all went out into the big bin in the car port. Yep, that's another bag of rubbish out of the house! I'm so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment