January 19, 2019

Weekend Challenge Time!

Okay... I didn't get time to put in a challenge yesterday because I was out all day.

But, I think it's better late than never - right? Anyway, I've looked through my towels recently, and that includes my bath towels and kitchen towels. Now, I had to make sure I didn't need the kitchen towels - and to do this, I looked at them and wondered when I used them last. 

The bath towels is a little more different... I go on how threadbare they are. And to add to this, my Aunty keeps giving me bath towels for my birthday; which is a lovely way to making sure I always do them out and change the ones in my house. 

So, this weekend's challenge is to go through all of your towels - this includes beach towels too! And figure out which ones stay, which ones go and which ones are thrown in the bin. 

Now the ones which go to charity? Well, take them to your nearest animal shelter and they'll use them for bedding. I know I did this challenge last year, but it does work out to do this just after Christmas; as sometimes we receive these kinds of things for presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment