January 03, 2019

Craft Gear Out The Door


Well... okay, it's not all going to be thrown out or given away. I've seen the light and thought to sell some of my art gear I no longer wish to have online - yep, the easy way.

The first thing I've done is grab the big bag of knitting yarn and sort it into matching sets of yarn balls and photograph them and get them organised and price them. Then, I jumped into my favourite craft group and offered them all up at $2.00 a ball - and .50c for half-used balls - with no shipping attached to any of it... and I added in the photos and now I'm going to wait and see what's going to happen. 

I hope to have some of my friends take these off my hands and enjoy the yarn this year. I do have other yarn in that bag, and that's all staying - as it's going to be used in other patterns I'm looking at. Otherwise, my craft gear is getting a big cleanout unlike it ever did in the past. But the one thing is that I may not toss out as much as I did last year because I've streamline everything so much that I know where it all is. 

So, what are you going to do with your craft gear - if you have any? And is it into the Donation Box for it or online sales this time around? Do leave a comment and let us know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment