January 10, 2019

Laundry

Okay... last October, I cleaned out my laundry and have been using my own devices to keep it organised.

For my 45th Birthday, I bought myself 2 sets of Stratco shelving and it has definitely paid off! I also bought a large red box to store all of my laundry products which normally sit around my washing machine and clutter up the tiny laundry I have - which is the size of a toilet (it honestly is!). 

Well, it's been around 6 months and I'm happy to report back to you all that my laundry is getting even better as time has progressed. The large container I normally put my laundry liquid into - and hoard it all in - has been tossed out!

Yes!

Finally today, I grabbed a bag and put that big 5 litre container - which has been empty for a long time now - into that bag along with the manky newspaper which it sits on! It's all out in the rubbish bin with a few other things I've tossed out! How cool is that? Even though it gives up about a foot of space, it doesn't do much for me in the way of giving up anything else in the way of space. 

But the red box I've put into the shelving has helped me keep my laundry liquid, vinegar, refill liquid soap and other cleaners out of the way and in view of where they are supposed to be for me.

So, how are you doing with your cleaning up and cleaning out this year so far? I'm going well. This weekend, I'm going to put in the very first Weekend Challenge for you to jump into! Yep, they're back! I hope you're willing to take part as much as I am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment